- If it wasn’t for the olives in his martinis he’d starve to death. Milton Berle
- To alcohol! The cause of – and solution – to all of life’s problems. Homer Simpson
- Now don’t say you can’t swear off drinking; it’s easy. I’ve done it a thousand times.
W. C. Fields
- When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. Henny Youngman
- God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world. Ed McMahon
- Work is the curse of the drinking classes. Oscar Wilde
- I’m taking Viagra and drinking prune juice – I don’t know if I’m coming or going. Rodney Dangerfield
Sitting by the fire with a glass of eggnog, your laptop and your computer? Good! Go to MirthinaBox.com and start your holiday shopping now! Ho ho!