Has the thought of a big family dinner got you stressed and cranky? Here’s some seasonal PG humor (OK, a tad corny) that will make even your grouchiest aunt crack a smile:
- What smells the best at a Thanksgiving dinner? Your nose!
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make? Wing! Wing!
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter? Quack! Quack!
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church? Because they use such fowl language!
- How do you keep a turkey in suspense? I’ll let you know next week!
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Their age!
Sister-Mom wants you to help us fix Thanksgiving dinner. Brother–Why? Is it broken?
Thanks to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lupin for the great turkey picture!