Do you know any one who is trying to quit smoking? My first piece of advice would be to lay off the nagging! I quit many, many times and nagging NEVER worked! A little encouragement is a wonderful thing so Mirth in a Box has the world’s first Quit Smoking care package(this may not be true). We think you should send one!
Don’t know what to put on the card? Here’s a few choice quips:
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast. Woody Allen
- The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches. Anonymous
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. Mark Twain
- Cigarette sales would drop to zero overnight if the warning said “CIGARETTES CONTAIN FAT”. Dave Barry
- I met the surgeon general – he offered me a cigarette. Rodney Dangerfield
- I’ve been close to Bette Davis for thirty-eight years – and I have the cigarette burns to prove it. Henry Fonda