My friend Brian Bish recently got on a positivity kick. While scouting out optimism on the internet, I found plenty of references to “Is your glass half empty or half full?“. Here were some of my favorites:
- I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth. Janeane Garafalo
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? It depends on whether you’re pouring, or drinking. Bill Cosby
- Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty. I see a glass that’s twice as big as it needs to be. George Carlin
- Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full. I say,’Are you going to drink that?’ Daniel Tosh
- Those that say their glasses are half-full are considered optimists. Yeah, but shouldn’t we be more specific about the contents of the glass? If it’s a glass of shit, I’m going half empty. Demetri Martin
Want to enter the 21st century and learn how to use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn? Brian Bish, Social Media Architect, can teach anyone the basics of social media!