I’m feeling quite affectionate towards my dog lately. These quotes are for you, Rosie:
- Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses. Elizabeth Taylor
- Any man who does not like dogs and want them about does not deserve to be in the White House. Calvin Coolidge
- Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear. Dave Barry
- To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs. Aldous Huxley
- Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog’s face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window! Steve Bluestone
- I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it. Rodney Dangerfield
ps. The poodle is my dog, Rosie and the puppy is my son Alex’s new puppy, Kepler.