My brother and his wife both studied geology at Mount Union College in Alliance, OH. I’m not sedimental but here are a few geology jokes for my brother on his birthday:
- Why wasn’t the geologist hungry? He lost his apatite!
- Why did the geologist take his girlfriend to the quarry? He wanted to get a little boulder!
- Why shouldn’t you lend a geologist money if you want to get paid back quickly? They consider a million years ago to be recent!
- Where do geologists like to relax? In a rocking chair!
- Why shouldn’t you let a geologist drive your car? Because they get hammered and stoned!
- Doctor Watson: Hey, Geologist! What’s this rock? Geologist: It’s sedimentary, my dear Watson!
- Did you hear the one about the geologist? He took his wife for granite so she left!