Jack Benny One Liners
Jack Benny was known for his dry wit. He often punctuated his stand up show with short riffs from his ubiquitous violin. Here are some of my favorites:
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
- Nothing funny happened to me on the way to the theater tonight, so good night.
- I went to see one of those X-rated pictures the other night, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. So I stayed to see it a second time.
- A cannibal is a guy who goes in the restaurant and orders the waiter.
- Hors D’oeuvre: A ham sandwich cut into forty pieces.
- Timing is not so much knowing when to speak, but when to pause.
Mirth in a Box sells the fun gifts and care packages that are guaranteed to bring a big smile to anyone’s face! Send one today!
This entry was posted in Humor
, One Liners
and tagged build your own custom gift box
, care packages
, how to cheer up a sick friend
, Jack Benny
, Mirth in a Box
, one liners
, unique gift ideas
. Bookmark the permalink