Anagrams [AN uh grams] are words and phrases formed by rearranging the letters of another, usually loosely related, word or phrase. We think they’re fun!
- Debit card…bad credit
- Mother-in-Law….woman Hilter
- Clint Eastwood….Old West action
- Past due…date’s up
- Public relations….crap built on lies
- Frosted cupcake…..fructose-packed
- Sequestration…senators quit
- Short end of the stick…….
- George Bush…He bugs Gore
Check out Amazing Anagrams for more then send us some of your funniest anagrams!
Mirth in a Box sells fun care packages for college & boarding school students. We also hope our get well care packages cheers up your friend swho are recuperating from surgery or illness. Beats flowers!
photo credit: barbara pottker via flickr.com