- When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.
- First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.
- Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples.
- Nice to be here? At my age it’s nice to be anywhere.
- By the time you’re eighty years old you’ve learned everything. You only have to remember it.
- It’s hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
- I was always taught to respect my elders and I’ve now reached the age when I don’t have anybody to respect.
Mirth in a Box sells fun and unique gifts, gift boxes and care packages. We also have a couple great Birthday gift boxes: Birthday Party in a Box and Ha Ha You’re Old! Have a look at our newest birthday gag gift, “Fountain of Youth: Young Again, Age Control Pills”