- Never have more children than you have car windows.
- All of us have moments in our lives that test our courage. Taking children into a house with a white carpet is one of them.
- One thing they never tell you about child raising is that for the rest of your life, at the drop of a hat, you are expected to know your child’s name and how old he or she is.
- Most women put off entertaining until the kids are grown.
- In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn’t danced on television.
- Who in their infinite wisdom decreed that Little League uniforms be white? Certainly not a mother.
Mirth in a Box likes to insert a little levity in to the gift giving business! Remember us next time the thought counts but the fun counts even more!