How is it possible that a man whose name is synonymous with genius can make me feel so good about myself? Here’s a few of my favorite quotes by Albert Einstein for all those suffering through final exams:
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
- I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.
- Information is not knowledge.