- My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror.
- I drink too much. Way too much; When my doctor drew my blood he ran a tab.
- I went to see my doctor. “Doctor, every morning when I get up and I look in the mirror I feel like throwing up. What’s wrong with me?” He said, “I don’t know but your eyesight is perfect.”
- I went to the doctor because I’d swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.
- I drink too much. Last time I gave a urine sample there was an olive in it.
- I met the surgeon general and he gave me a cigarette.
Mirth in a Box sells fun & unusual gift boxes and care packages. We have boxes for your sick friends too and are currently working on expanding our line of Get Well and Cheer Up boxes. Humor is the Best Medicine!