Quitting smoking!!!! It is so easy to toss that pack of cigarettes after you’ve had a bottle of champagne, a pound of turkey and endless chocolates. All you want to do is go to bed. Once morning comes and you smell that coffee brewing, might take an iron will not to dive in to the trash bin to find that old cigarette pack.
Here’s what a few well-known smokers have to say about smoking and quitting smoking:
- People always come up to me and say that my smoking is bothering them… Well, it’s killing me! Wendy Liebman
- On CBS Radio the news of Ed Murrow’s death, reportedly from lung cancer, was followed by a cigarette commercial. Alexander Kendrick
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast. Woody Allen
- Cigarette sales would drop to zero overnight if the warning said “CIGARETTES CONTAIN FAT”. Dave Barry
- I’ve been close to Bette Davis for thirty-eight years – and I have the cigarette burns to prove it. Henry Fonda
- The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches. Anonymous
Mirth in the Box sells fun and unusual gift boxes & care packages for many occasions. We also carry a box called “Quit Smoking”. Send this thoughtful and not too sanctimonious gift to someone who is struggling with quitting.