While I was pulling together some jokes on families I found way too many mother-in-law jokes. Good grief! I got off lucky! Hey! Wait a minute! I do have a son-in-law. I’m sure he would never make fun of me.
- What is the punishment for bigamy? Two mothers-in-law.
- My mother-in-law is a well balanced person. She’s got a chip on BOTH shoulders
- I wanted to do something nice so I bought my mother-in-law a chair. Now they won’t let me plug it in. Henry Youngman
- What is the difference between a mother-in-law and a vulture? The vulture waits until you’re dead before it eats your heart out.
- My wife’s Mother said, “When you’re dead, I’ll dance in your grave.” I said: “Good, I’m being buried at sea.”
- How many mothers-in-law does it take to change a light bulb? One. She just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around her.
- My mother-in-law’s other car is a Broom!
- Did you hear the one about the cannibal who got married, and at the wedding reception, toasted his mother-in-law?