Here are a few of our favorite Ellen Degeneresisms:
- I’m a godmother, that’s a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that’s cute, I taught her that.
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell she is.
- What’s with this sudden choice of disorders we get right now? When I was a kid, we just had crazy people, that’s it, just crazy people.
- Our attention span is shot. We’ve all got Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD or OCD or one of these disorders with three letters because we don’t have the time or patience to pronounce the entire disorder. That should be a disorder right there, TBD – too busy disorder.
- If we don’t want to define ourselves by things as superficial as our appearances, we’re stuck with the revolting alternative of being judged by our actions.
- The sixties were when hallucinogenic drugs were really, really big. And I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we had the type of shows we had then, like The Flying Nun
Need a special gift for your wacky friend? Check out Mirth in a Box for funny and unusual gifts and custom gift boxes.