Here are a few classic Paula Poundstone quotes:
- My mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, ‘Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim.’
- Adults are always asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because they are looking for ideas.
- I don’t have a bank account because I don’t know my mother’s maiden name.
- If only someone would do for cows what Bambi did for deer. Cows have been in films, but they haven’t starred. I’m still willing to eat a species that is only a supporting player.
- Remember when you were considered an environmentalist when you didn’t throw junk out the car window? I sure do miss that simpler, happier time.
Need a fun or unusual gift? Look no further than www.MirthinaBox.com. We make gift giving easy!