If you have ever tripped over your own words, you’ve experienced a tongue twister. Here are few category five tongue twisters. If you can say them once without a problem, try speeding up and repeating them several times. Good gracious!
Here’s the most famous of all tongue twisters:
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
And you’ve all heard this one, right?
- She sells seashells on the seashore. The shells she sells are seashells, I’m sure.
How about these:
- Whistle for the thistle sifter.
- Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
- Freshly fried flying fish, freshly fried flesh.
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Greek grapes
- A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood.
- Listen to the local yokel yodel.
Suffering succotash! Please send us your favorite tongue twisters!