Mitch Hedburg’s (1968-2005) stand up comedy routines were known for his short, sharp one-liners. Here are a few of our favorites:
- A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
- An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.
- Do you think I am standing here, making this up as I go? I am sorry to disillusion you. I am not Robin Williams. I am the king of the pen.
- Dogs are forever in the push up postion.
- Fettucini Alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults.
- I don’t have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who’d be mad at me for saying that.
- I like vending machines ’cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it… so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential.
- Here’s a thought for sweat shop owners: Air Conditioning. Problem solved.
Looking for a fun and unusual gift? Mirth in a Box has over 40 premade gift boxes. Want to create your own special gift box? Check out our build your own gift box section.