Pangrams are sentences that use every letter in the alphabet. Good grief! I had to google a few because I sure did not have the patience to create more than one. Ideally there should be as few surplus letters as possible. Here’s afamous pangrams that I remember from when I was a kid:
- The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog(only 33 letters!).
Here’s a few more:
- Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
- Jumbling vext frowzy hacks
- Quartz jock vends BMW glyph fix.
- Crazy Fredrick bought many very exquisite opal jewels.
- Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack.
- Jinxed wizards pluck ivy from the big quilt.
- Big Fuji waves pitch enzymed kex liquor.
So who can create a panagram that uses all the letters in the alphabet and just a few surplus letters? Please send them our way!