Tom Swifties: Puns for the Punster
Tom Swifties are phrases or sentences that end with a pun. Good grief, that explains nothing. Best to look at these examples:
- “This food tastes of Plutonium,” Tom said glowingly.
- “I’m dying,” Tom croaked.
- “I’m losing my hair,” Tom Bawled.
- “My garden needs another layer of mulch,” Tom repeated.
- “I have a split personality,” said Tom, being frank.
- “I think I have broken my leg,” Tom said lamely.
- “I know which herb would to use on these potatoes,” Tom said sagely.
- “I do not like this Zinfindel,” Tom whined.
- “I love these hot dogs!” Tom said with relish.
Mirth in a Box sells fun, custom gift boxes and funny gifts. If the thought counts but the fun counts even more, check us out! www.MirthinaBox.com
This entry was posted in Words
and tagged custom gift boxes
, funny and unusual gifts
, Mirth in a Blog
, Mirth in a Box
, Tom Swifty
, unique gift ideas
, witty gifts
, word games
, word play
. Bookmark the permalink