Did you know that May is American Bike Month? Well, I’m sure that if you asked one of your skinny jean wearing, mustachioed friends, they would know. Let’s change gears now and check out some bike jokes.
- Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike? The pavement.
- You Know You’re Addicted To Cycling When…Your cardiologist tells you that you need a valve replacement and you ask if you have a choice between Presta and Schrader.
- Why can’t a bicycle stand up on its own? Because it’s too tyred!
- What do you call a bicycle built by a chemist? Bike-carbonate of soda!
- Our bank manager can’t ride a bike any more. Why not? He lost his balance!
- What did the bicycle call its dad? Pop-cycle!
Mark Twain said: “Learn to ride a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.”
Thanks for the great post, Ed!