Mirth in a Box prefers snappy to sappy. We thought these quotes about mothers were darn fun!
- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. Author Unknown
- Sweater, noun. A garment worn by a child when its mother is feeling chilly. Ambrose Bierce
- I was eating in a Chinese restaurant downtown. There was a dish called Mother and Child Reunion. It’s chicken and eggs. And I said, “I gotta use that one.” Paul Simon (ewwww!!!)
- My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a bitch. Jack Nicholson
- Mother is a verb not a noun. Anonymous
- Mirror, mirror on the wall. I am my mother after all. Anonymous (so true and so disturbing!)
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. Jill Churchill (OK, this one was too sweet to pass up)
Mirth in a Box sells fun gifts and custom gift boxes. We created two new gift boxes just for Mothers Day, Minivan Moms Survival Kit and Happy Mothers Day. Send one to your favorite mother figure today!