Roommate Compatibility Questionnaire
Choose one of the following options to best describe the normal state of your room:
1. Bed made daily, dirty clothes in hamper.
2. Bed clothes washed within the past month, dirty clothes in one corner of room.
3. Sleeping bag on the floor, clothing optional but not usual.
Roommate drops a one-ton weight on your toe. Choose one of the following reactions to best describe your level of profanity when upset:
1. Oh sugar!
2. Egads and double darn it, you scoundrel!
3. You !#**$!# moronic, *@&%^-faced !#**%&er!!!!
Which one of the following best describes your morning ritual:
1. Double latte with low calorie sweetener & bran muffin, 5-minute shower followed by brisk loofah scrub. While air-drying a 10 minute sun salutation & gratefulness exercises.
2. Splash of cold water, cafeteria coffee, 5 minutes on the toilet, breath mints.
3. Usually up past noon.
Which of the following best describes your eating routines:
1. Wholesome meals supplemented with essential minerals and vitamins.
2. Take out with occasional vending machine droppings.
3. Ramen noodles-straight out of the bag and TV dinners warmed over the radiator.
Choose one of the following options to best describe how you would handle the
You come home after a long day of classes and work. You’ve been looking forward to eating the chocolate mousse cake your mother has sent you for your birthday. Also you are planning to watch the last American Idol show and your cousin is one of the 2 finalists. You open the door and see that your roommate, who has since fled the scene, has taken your cake & smeared it all over the walls of your room, taken a baseball bat to your TV, smashing the screen and has written “Happy Birthday #$*$%!&” on the floor in permanent marker. Which of the following best describes your reaction:
1. Shrug and say to yourself, “I too am occasionally grumpy.”
2. Slam the door and pout. When your roommate comes home and asks what crawl up your ass, you say petuantly,”Nothing” and hope she/ he apologizes.
3. Run out of the room sobbing and call your parents asking them to come get you.
4. Contact that twitchy guy in your chemistry class who was dishonorably discharged from the Marines. Casually mention a pest that needs to be exterminated & ask fee. Mental note to be more careful picking next roommate.
Mirth in a Box is a fun place to shop on line. We sell funny and unusual pre made college care packages and gift boxes. If you’d like, we’ll let you easily create a custom gift for that special student in your life.