Why aren’t there more jokes about elves around? Because they are short tempered!
Groan! Here are a few I found:
- What do you call an elf who sings? A wrapper!
- Why are Santa’s helpers depressed? They have low elf esteem!
- What do you call Santa’s little helpers? Subordinate clauses!
- What type of bread do elves make sandwiches with? Shortbread!
- How long are elves legs? Long enough to reach the ground!
- Santa rides in his sleigh. What do the elves ride in? A minivan!
- What do elves like to barbecue? Short ribs!
- Why can’t you borrow money from an elf? Because they’re always a little short!
Hey! Need some great stocking stuffers, gift exchange gifts or teachers gifts? We’ve got hundreds of ideas for you under individual items! Check us out!
- What did Adam say to his wife on the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve!
- Which Christmas present can’t be beat? A broken drum!
- Why do Dasher and Dancer get to take coffee breaks while the other reindeers are working? They are the star bucks!
- What did the little Christmas candle say to the big Christmas candle? I’m going out tonight!
- What’s it called when Santa Claus takes a break? A Santa pause!
- What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar at Christmas time? He got 12 months!
- How do you make a reindeer fast? Don’t feed it!
- What do you call the elf that is always making wisecracks? A real Christmas card!
- Who goes, “Oh, Oh, Oh!”? Santa Claus walking backwards!
- What nationality is Santa Claus? North Polish!
- How did the reindeer open his comedy routine? “This will SLEIGH you!”
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? A cookie sheet!
Did you know that Mirth in a Box is the place for fun stocking stuffers? Well, it is. Check us out and order now!
photo credit: IMG_3054 via photopin (license)
Pawthetic? Fur sure!
- What did the teddy bear say after dinner? I’m stuffed!
- What do you called a Teddy Bear with no ears? A Teddy B!
- What do you get if you cross a teddy bear with a pig? A teddy boar!
- What does Pooh Bear call his girl friend? Hunny!
- What is as big as a Teddy Bear but weighs nothing? Its shadow!
- What do Teddy Bears do when it rains? Get wet!
- What is a Teddy Bear’s favorite food? Stuffing!
- What does a Teddy Bear walk on? His bear feet!
Mirth in a Box sells fun and unusual care packages for camp, college and anyone who needs some good cheer! In fact we carry the adorable little black bear key ring seen to the left!
photo credit: Dreamer via photopin (license)
You’d have to be a stiff not to appreciate these great mummy jokes we dug up:
- Why don’t mummies have many friends? They are too wrapped up in themselves!
- What is a mummy’s favorite type of music? Rap music!
- Why don’t mummies take vacations? They’re afraid they’ll relax and unwind!
- Who is the best mummy wrapper in all of Egypt? The Wizard of Gauze!
- Who changed King Tut’s diapers? His Mummy!
Mirth in a Box sells funny and unusual care packages for mummies, daddies, and everyone else!
It is time to reach in to the closet and bring out the skeleton jokes.
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? He didn’t have the guts!
- Why don’t skeletons like parties? No body to dance with!
- Who was the winner of the skeleton beauty contest? No body!
- What do skeletons say before they eat? Bone Appetite!
- Why can’t skeletons play music in church? Because they have no organs!
- What is a skeleton’s favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant? Spare ribs!
- Who is a skeleton’s favorite emperor? Napoleon Boneaparte!
Mirth in a Box sells funny and unusual care packages for those times when the thought counts but fun counts even more!
- Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on. River Phoenix
- Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. Steve Almond
- On Halloween parents send their kids out looking like me. Rodney Dangerfield
- Studio 54 made Halloween in Hollywood look like a PTA meeting. Lorna Luft
- Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story. Mason Cooley
- I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. Author Unknown
- There is nothing that gives more assurance than a mask. Colette
- Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn’t even the star of his own Halloween special. Chris Rock
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. Erma Bombeck
Mirth in a Box sells funny and unusual care packages!
- Do zombies eat their dinner with their fingers? No they eat their fingers separately!
- What’s a zombie’s favorite meal? A MANwich!
- What did the zombie do after she dumped her boyfriend? Wiped her butt!
- Why was the zombie expelled from school? He kept buttering up his teacher!
- What does a zombie look for in a girlfriend? Someone with a pulse and plenty of brains!
- How do patriotic zombies serve their country? They join the Marine Copse!
- What did the zombie say to his friend after he ate the comedian? This tastes funny!
- What does it take to become a zombie?DEAdication!
- Why did the zombie put arsenic on his Wheaties? Because he was a cereal killer!
- Why did the zombie have to stop teaching? He only had one pupil!
Celebrate the season with a treat-filled care package from Mirth in a Box!
photo credit: Johann Stollmeier ZOMBIE WALK via photopin (license)
I will not comment. The quotes speak for themselves:
- No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. Abraham Lincoln
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. Sigmund Freud
- In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. Terry Pratchett
- Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them. Jim Davis
- Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want. Joseph Wood Krutch
- Cats have a scam going – you buy the food, they eat the food, they go away; that’s the deal. Eddie Izzard
- Cat’s motto: No matter what you’ve done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it. Anonymous
Send a gift from Mirth in a Box when the thought counts but the fun counts even more!!!
photo credit: late night movie via photopin cc
We’ve got a cauldron full of witch jokes that are sure to make your tricker or treaters groan with pleasure!
- Why was the witch kicked out of school? She flunked spelling!
- Is it possible to tell twin witches apart? Nope. No one can tell which witch is which!
- Why do witches fly around on broomsticks? Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy!
- What is worse than being a three hundred pound witch? Being her broom!
- What do you call two witches that live together?Broom mates!
- What kinds of tests do witches take? Hex-aminations!
- Why shouldn’t angry witches ride their broomsticks? They might fly off the handle!
- What do you call a sweet, gentle witch? A failure!
- Why won’t a witch wear a flat-topped hat? Because there is no point in it!
Mirth in a Box sells funny and unusual care packages. Check out our Gypsy Witch Fortune cards, too!
Sometimes Halloween parties can be just plain dead! Get your sheet-faced guests groaning with a few of these transparently silly ghost jokes:
- Why is it hard for a ghost to tell a lie?Because you can see right through him!
- What do ghosts serve for dessert? I scream!
- What do you call a dead chicken that likes to scare people? Poultrygeist!
- What do you do when you see a ghost? Run away!
- Which kind of mistakes do ghosts make? Boo boos!
- What did the ghost say when his girlfriend put on a new designer sheet? You look boooo-tiful!
- What is the first thing a ghost does when she gets in to her car? Fastens her sheet belt!
- Which streets are ghosts’ favorite haunting spots? Dead ends!
Mirth in a Box sells fun and unusual care packages! Send one today!